[Ding-Dong!] Request Message From [GM]Loren Dragon Nest NA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello, everyone! This is [GM]Loren!
Are you enjoying a great day with Dragon Nest today? :D
Hope you are safe and doing well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, I'd like to request to all of you with this notice

 refraining some gifts and gold via the mail system to me. (óò。)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fully know and understand your love and affectionate mind toward me. ♥♥♥
However, GM and admin have a rule that we should not receive items or gold from the players

unless it is a specific issue or case.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, I want to protect yourself from being lost

rather than having the precious items and gold that you guys have hard-famed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You know I'm really strong, right?

I'll think about the friends who played with me and saw the weapon already told you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I actually like it when you guys give me presents,

but I like it much better when you tell me to cheer up because you love me.  (ŐωŐ人)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I always promise you, but I will do my best to spend time with you more often.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much for always supporting and loving me.

Stay healthy, and I always love you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 [GM]Loren

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

[COMPLETED] Update Patch on 9th July Dragon Nest SEA

[UPDATED] Gold Gacha in CashShop Dragon Nest SEA